91 Bencoolen Street,
Located in the central of Singapore and filled with Cantonese speaking staff, couldn’t agree more with the authenticity of the Dim Sum.
- Steamed Carrot Cake: it smells good, tastes great!
- Fried Prawn Roll: I can feel the love of the prawn in my mouth!
- Lava Bun (MUST!): Can you see my saliva dripping?
- Go there either 11am or 2pm; believe me darling, you don’t want to stand!
- The staffs and the owner are loud, I feel like in Hong Kong already.
- No fancy, upscale ambience if you are seeking for one!
- To score an A+ will be difficult, but it is an easy ride for a B+
- I know where to go for hungry tummy and budget conscious day!