Once, I got a question from a friend who would like to try Bali with the criteria below:
- A children friendly hotel, because she got two extra baggage (a baby girl and a 4 y.o boy)
- A decent resort-like hotel room with an ambience which has a thick beach feeling
- A comfortable swimming pool to laze in the morning and tennis court for the husband in the afternoon
- An international meals throughout the 3 days 2 nights stay
- A not-too-quiet and eerie hotel and surroundings, better still if they have some traditional markets around.
- A lounge or bar to keep the alcohols intake on balance.
- A budget of USD200-300/night
So, I have to spin my mind around and decided “Padma Resort Bali” (Jl. Padma No. 1, Legian – Bali 80361) has it all.
My answer to:
Point 1: There is a “Kids Club and Games Centre” inside. Move your kids to the baby sitters and it’s time for you relaxation.
Point 2: The room is great and you don’t need to have a beach-feeling because there is a stone-throw-away real beach
Point 3: They have 2 swimming pool (Lagoon style and normal pool) and tennis court
Point 4: Padma Resorts has
- International Café –Taman Ayun
- Italian Cuisine –Bella Rosa
- Japanese Restaurant – Tenkai
Point 5: Located in the Legian, it will be quite a busy night!
Point 6: And have I mention “The Sunset Bar”, one of my favorites in Bali with amazing Sunset!! (Arlow, it is sunset bar!).
Warning: The band can be quite a turn off because I’m just 20’s not 40’s!
Point 7: Catch them during promo; you might be able get a cheaper rate!
Enjoy your second honeymoon darling! It is all worth the penny!