Warning: No fancy photos in this entry!
- Departed from Singapore with emergency, I was tensed
- Arriving in Penang with Dr House saying no chance of survival, I was shocked
- Holding his bigger-than-normal, stiff and cold hand, I was petrified
- Having to hear his last word, I was honoured
- Having to command Dr House to release the pain, I felt unfilial
- Dr House injected the needles, I grimaced
- Nurse Betty released the tubes, I teared
- Nurse Betty took off the oxygen mask, I cried
- We let him to listen to my siblings’ last notes over the cell phone, I trembled
- The breath was getting longer to none, my heart broke
- Nurse Betty checked on the pulse, my hand sweat
- Dr House pronounced the time of departure, I wept
He is my papa for 28 years and always be, hope I can see him again in my next reborn. Rest in peace and we love you!