Agent Hunt was at 130, I was at 124.
Agent Hunt had a sticky gloves, I had a wacky camera.
Agent Hunt had a desert storm, I had a sunny sky.
Agent Hunt had a cold sweat, I had a cool breeze.
Among the differences, we share a similarity! Both of us have been to the world’s tallest building, Burj Al Khalifa! (One of the Dubai’s superlatives). Currently standing at almost 830m, Burj Al Khalifa topped Taipei 101 with no challenge at all. Pre-booked of the observatory viewing deck is recommended for the price of AED 100, or else be prepared to fork out a whopping AED 400 for walk in!
Some of the records from Wikipedia:
– Tallest skyscraper (to top of spire): 829.84 m (2,723 ft) (previously Taipei 101 509.2 m/1,671 ft)
– Tallest skyscraper to top of antenna: 829.84 m (2,723 ft) (previously the Willis Tower – 527 m/1,729 ft)
– Tallest structure ever built: 829.84 m (2,723 ft) (previously Warsaw radio mast – 646.38 m/2,121 ft)
– Tallest extant structure: 829.84 m (2,723 ft) (previously KVLY-TV mast – 628.8 m/2,063 ft)
– Tallest freestanding structure: 829.84 m (2,723 ft) (previously CN Tower – 553.3 m/1,815 ft)
– Building with most floors: 160 (previously Willis Tower – 108)
– Building with world’s highest occupied floor
– World’s highest elevator installation (situated inside a rod at the very top of the building)
– World’s fastest elevators: 64 km/h (40 mph) or 18 m/s (59 ft/s) (previously Taipei 101 – 16.83 m/s)
– Highest vertical concrete pumping (for a building): 606 m (1,988 ft) (previously Taipei 101 – 449.2 m/1,474 ft)
– First world’s tallest structure in history to include residential space
– World’s highest outdoor observation deck: 124th floor at 452 m (1,483 ft)
– World’s highest installation of an aluminium and glass facade: 512 m (1,680 ft)
– World’s highest mosque: 158th floor
– World’s highest nightclub: 144th floor
– World’s highest restaurant (At.mosphere): 122nd floor at 442 m (1,450 ft) (previously 360, at a height of 350 m/1,148 ft in CN Tower)
– World’s highest New Year display of fireworks.
– World’s second highest swimming pool: 76th floor (world’s highest swimming pool is located on 108th floor of Ritz-Carlton Hotel at International Commerce Centre, Hong-Kong).