Often overshadowed by Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge has actually got a better view for Lower Manhattan skyline. The skyline is something not to be missed for a first timer in New York. It is the view that we have seen so many times in the movie and we have yet to be there. Soon after, the new World Trade Center will be joining the crowd for the parade too!
What to expect from Manhattan Bridge:
1. With the total length of 2km, it is the best exercise after a splendid dim sum in Chinatown
2. Expect a few bikes and jogger along the pedestrian lanes, but definitely lesser crowd than Brooklyn Bridge.
3. With 7 lanes for roadways, 4 lanes for trains, it is not a quiet environment for sure
4. It is the best spot to capture the whole view of the Brooklyn Bridge and the skyline in Lower Manhattan
5. A cute drawing for speedy drivers.
6. There are quite a numbers of creative graffiti along the pedestrians’ walkway.